Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So good for my soul! - Christine


I have to say that the drumming has been so good for my soul. I am inspired, motivated, creative at the moment and enjoying it. I am enjoying myself...so much so, I decided to do a self-portrait photo shoot last night in the hot confines of the cuddle room.

The inserted picture, one of the fruits of being with myself, and in a sense, getting to know myself even better. I have almost completed the sex education tool I am working on and...man, does that energy resonate from here on the property. From people around, moving energy...drumming it up! I can't wait until August 9th!

If you want more details about the photo shoot and the sex education tool (or you want to help with some questions) you will find it at Let's Talk...About Sex.

No comments: